Sign of the Zodiac: Scorpio
I'm looking for: Woman
Orientation: No answer
Group: Free Users
Register and you will be able to talk to current and other users!
|Name: Douglas||Zip code (USA only): 27713|
|Country: United States Region: North Carolina City: Durham|
Purpose of Meeting: Business Relations
My goals are:
1. Attend the Art Institute of Raleigh-Durham to earn a Bachelor's Degree in Game Art & Design.
2. Find a fitting job for a full-time college schedule.
3. Find comfort in singleness by God's grace, until He provides me with the woman whom He plans for me to marry.
4. Continue for the rest of my life to spread God's word and hope, and understand the scriptures of the Holy Word.
5. Remember to have a good time here on Earth, so long as it is His will.
6. Forever seek to become the man I need to be for my future spouse.
What I am looking for in a woman:
1. She can live without a man, if, say, her man died, and be able to live on, living her life to the fullest for God.
2. Can endure a relationship of up to 2 to 3 years before being asked her hand in marriage.
3. Loves the idea of sarcasm and general "pick-on-you" antics in a relationship.
4. Is intelligent but also humble. In fact...
5. Is humble.
6. Would not mind one day having children, if it be God's will.
7. Is totally up-front and expects the same in return.
8. Enjoys, or at least tolerates the existence of, video games.
9. Desires a relationship without pre-marital sex.
10. Understands the scriptural importance of humility, forgiveness, and kindness towards others.
11. Is fun.
I have a warped sense of humor, much thanks to my brother. The above lists may make me sound like a guy who takes life too seriously or has no idea about the real world we live in. But, I hate having to talk like that. I don't normally talk like a text book..I just have certain rules and requirements, and I list them, since they don't fit into normal conversation unless it's with someone you have a connection with (parent, friend, cat).
So, yes, there it is. I really try to be a fun guy, and I suppose I succeed. I'm really quiet, particularly when I'm called out on it. If you notice I'm quiet and just go along with it, you'll notice I talk more. It's just how I am. I've tried changing it, but it's no easy task.
I believe in the art of Chivalry; holding open doors for people, knocking on the door of a lady before a date rather than honking a horn like a jerk-wad, buying flowers (okay, that may not be chivalry). I like to share the love that God has given me to share.
My higher qualities include humor (often cheap jokes, but it's the performance that makes the joke, not the joke itself), art, video games, perhaps writing if I gave it a fair chance, and understanding what people really feel like despite their efforts to hide their feelings. I'll know if you think I'm lame ;) Anyway, have to save some surprises for later.
Movies include: Donnie Darko, Scream (1-4), Nothing to Lose, anything Jim Carrey, Corny Kung-Fu movies, Jurassic Park 1...basically, I'll watch it if it doesn't focus around drugs or sex. Language is no biggie.
Television: I watch most of my TV on Netflix, but anywho... First 2 seasons of LOST, Dexter (fav), Prison Break, Third Rock From the Sun, Heroes, okay so most of my TV shows are cancelled and/or over, but still.
Music: Weird Al, David Crowder, Creed, Jars of Clay, Oldies (40's & 50's & 60's ... love me some good ol' jazz too), Cross Movement, GRITS, DC Talk, Barenaked Ladies, Instrumental Soundtracks, and moooore [that I can't think of].
I'm a guy, so I'll eat just about anything. Sushi is a favorite.
Contact me if:
You want a quiet but still fun, goofy and devoted Christian man who will never cheat on or lie to you; who will either love you with all of his heart for the rest of his days, or let you know right away if he thinks it won't work out, so as to respect your time and energy.
|Country: United States|
You don't have enough money to pay for the selected gift. Please, refill your account and try again.
You din't choose a gift!
Current User is in your Friends list already.
User has not been added to friends becuase he/she is already in the blacklist.
Do you want to add user ArtsyDoug to your friends list?
Do you want to add user ArtsyDoug to your blacklist and block?
User has been successfully added to the Blacklist and Blocked.
Current User is in your Blacklist already.
User has been successfully added to Friends
Do you want to remove user ArtsyDoug from your blacklist and unblock?
Do you want to remove user ArtsyDoug from your friends list?
Current User is not your friend. You cannot delete this user.
User has been successfully removed from your Frinds List.
He/She is not your friend anymore... :(
Current User is not in your Blacklist. You cannot delete this user.
User has been successfully removed from your Blacklist and Unblocked.
Some users may use the system improperly spaming, publishing somebody else's photographs or fraudulent money transferring offers. We'd be very much obliged to you if you'll inform us about such violations helping us make the service better.
Make complaints against user ArtsyDoug
|Reason of complaint|
|Please describe what make you to write a complaint against the user. Complaints without comments won't be examined. 1500 characters maximum.|
Empty user ID received against whom you've sent the complaint. Contact customer support.
You didn't specify the reason of complaint
You didn't write the comment
You can't send more than 3 complaint against one user
Your complaint against users has been successfully sent. We'll examine and take all the necessary measures as soon as possible.